Wednesday, December 03, 2008
Your night may be my day
and I'll never see the sky the same way
There's something wrong with me, I'm always thinking I have a $50 note in my wallet when I returned Cassi the $43 I owed her. (hahaa)
There's something wrong with me, I am getting BLACKER by the day. ):
There's something wrong with me, I thought it was Friday yesterday.
There's something wrong with me, I like to imitate advertisements.
There's something wrong with me, I am craving for corporation rd's stingray, newton's calamari rings, amk hub's carrot cake/charkwayteow & NTU's chicken chop.
There's something wrong with me, I dread shopping suddenly.
There's something wrong with me, I am planning to go swim but I don't have a swimming costume.
There's something wrong with me, I am having bad thigh aches.
There's something wrong with me, I passed by swissotel that day and wanted to walk in to room 850.
There's something wrong with me, I refresh [eg. facebook] 10 times a day.
There's something wrong with me, I got tricked by Cassi that Magic Pen is in Club Penguin. (ha!?)
There's something wrong with me, I am looking forward to a round of contact rugby.
There's something wrong with me, I start sliding my slide phone very very gently.
There's something wrong with me, I want to play myfavouritegame at west coast park again.
There's something wrong with me, I remember birthdays so well.
There's something wrong with me, what I wanted to say, didn't come out the way I wanted it to.
There's something wrong with me, I find myself missing everylittlethingeverysinglebit.......
There's something right about me, this is still sane Addy speaking.
HA HA HA